Work with top-tier Australasian clients in a boutique and innovative firm. We provide a low-leverage model where you will work alongside the senior members of our firm, being challenged to provide outstanding strategic analysis and direction to our clients.
As a boutique firm, we offer a unique working and learning environment for staff. Client work is a hands-on role and we ensure that every member of our team are an integral part of that process. You will have the opportunity to assist leading Australasian Senior Executives, CEOs and Boards with strategy development and execution, and operational improvement programs across a broad range of industries.
Key benefits to working at Pacific Strategy Partners:
- A lower leverage model means all consultants, from Business Analysts to Managers, work in smaller teams with greater exposure to director-level involvement day to day
- Tailored solutions with focus on client engagement and collaborative approach means greater exposure to all levels within client organisations
- Boutique sized firm means higher visibility and more opportunity to work on a wider range of projects and clients from a range of industries.
- Greater amount of valuable on-the-job training as well as a theoretical and practical training and professional development program; a key emphasis is placed on mentoring and personal development, as well offering opportunities to study part time.
- Opportunity to contribute to a growing company
- Opportunity to participate in an exchange program with Quartz Consulting in Denmark
- A more fluid career progression than most consulting firms
- Remuneration and conditions that are competitive with global strategy consulting firms
Growth opportunity, including the potential to become a director of the business, offering you greater rewards and flexibility
- Lifestyle and culture of Pacific Strategy has an emphasis on balance, flexibility and a sustainable consulting career